For the second year in a row, we conducted an industry survey looking into The State of SharePoint and Office 365 Development. To get your free copy of our 2016 report, please fill in the order form below.
Please Note: Rencore is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us.
Therefore Rencore will never sell, lease, or rent e-mail subscriber details to third parties.
This is what you can expect from the 2016 report:
- 36 pages packed with unique insights into the Office 365 and SharePoint development community
- Well-grounded and thoroughly-accumulated stats and data from over 1200 participants
- Comprehensive overview on how IT Pros and experts in the community are utilizing SharePoint and Office 365 in 2016
- Two exclusive interviews with Microsoft’s Vesa Juvonen and Rencore’s Waldek Mastykarz
What questions this report will answer:
- What does the typical SharePoint developer look like?
- What type of organization do they work in?
- What sorts of SharePoint and Office 365 systems are they working on at the moment?
- What sort of dev tools and practices do they employ?
- How involved in the wider community are they?