Could not make it to Liam’s and Mike’s webinar? We have got you covered. Simply fill in the short form below and we will send you the link to the webinar recording via email.
Liam’s specialty over the past few years has been security in SharePoint and its surrounding platforms. He can often be found at user groups or conferences speaking, offering advice, spending time in the community, teaching his kids how to code, raspberry PI programming, hacking the planet or building Lego robots.
Mike Fitzmaurice has been a part of workflow innovation and development for over two decades. He spent the past decade with Nintex driving subject matter evangelism, technical product planning, company strategy, technical sales readiness, technical partner management, and customer adoption. He spent the decade prior at Microsoft doing developer evangelism, competitive strategy, enterprise consulting, and technical event planning — as well as helping to birth and grow SharePoint itself. Pre-Microsoft gigs included Director of Research and Development as a D.C.-area Microsoft Solution Provider Partner and IT Director at the National Association of Broadcasters. He blogs at mikefitzmaurice.wordpress.com and tweets from @mikefitz.
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation is wider-ranging than most people realize. Most application vendors claiming GDPR readiness have only a narrow view of the new laws. This webinar is all about covering what most people forget and things even genuine experts haven’t been able to cover very often.
Join Liam Cleary, Microsoft MVP and Mike Fitzmaurice, workflow and business process authority, as they cover critical issues like:
- Why individual application readiness won’t be enough, and cross-product integration will be necessary.
- What it’s going to take to comply with the right to rectify and remove data, and the right to be forgotten and later remembered.
- What Consent of Data really means, and what companies will have to do about it.
- Who is responsible for which actions in the inevitable case of a data breach.
- Exactly what is meant by a controller vs. a processor – and what applies where.
- What Microsoft’s contractual agreements for Office 365 cover – and what they don’t.
Not one single webinar can completely cover the GDPR; this one will begin where most of them end, and it will get you further to understanding – and compliance.