June is a special month for us at Rencore. It marks our 5th Year anniversary and we recently welcomed Liam Cleary, MVP and renowned security expert to our team! What’s more, we are hosting a full-day developer tutorial at Munich HQ as well as the free Munich SharePoint User Group meeting right after the tutorial. Carry on reading to find out more!
Building modern solutions for SharePoint and Office 365
On the 27th June 2018 – Munich, Germany, you can join developer legends Erwin van Hunen (Microsoft MVP, MCM & SharePoint PnP core team member), Hugh Wood and Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft MVP & SharePoint PnP core team member) for the ultimate developer tutorial for modern SharePoint developers. This full-day tutorial will be covering the SharePoint Framework (SPFx), SharePoint Add-Ins, Patterns and Practices (PnP), and modern provisioning.
The cost of a ticket is €50 and there are limited places available (40 max). The tutorial starts promptly at 10 am and finishes at 5 pm (CET). The free Munich SharePoint User Group meeting will then start at 6:30 pm (CET).
Here’s what you will take away from this awesome SharePoint dev tutorial:
- Intro – engineering update and roadmap
- Building end-to-end modern SharePoint Online solutions
- Requirements used with reference story for a typical SharePoint Online deployment
- SharePoint capabilities
- Solution design and architecture for reference solution
- Technical implementation and considerations
- Open source community tooling for improving productivity
- Application Lifecycle Management story for the solution
- SharePoint Framework
- Site scripts and designs
- Azure Functions
- Other cool technologies
Click the button below to save your spot – remember spaces are limited!
Investigation and forensics within Office 365
On the 27th June 2018 – Munich, Germany – 1 hour 30 minutes after the developer tutorial – Liam Cleary, MVP and renowned security expert will lead a presentation at the free Munich SharePoint User Group meeting. He will explain the impact of organizational breaches and delve into the ways organizations can safeguard against them.
Liam will dive deep into the following topics:
Investigation components available within Office 365
- Investigation components available within Microsoft Azure for Office 365
- Service level auditing capabilities
- How to utilize other services such as Advanced Security Management and Cloud App Security
The cost of attendance is free and the user group meeting starts promptly at 6:30 pm (CET) and finishes at 8 pm (CET).
You can join us for both events at Rencore HQ – 1st floor (IBA), 71 – 73 Bayerstrasse, 80335, Munich, Germany.
We really look forward to catching up with you!