Jeremy Thake, Senior Product Marketing Manager for the Office Developer platform at Microsoft, who is regularly hosting his very popular Office 365 Developer Podcast, interviewed RENCORE’s CEO and SharePoint MVP Matthias Einig about
Transforming SharePoint Full Trust Code to the SharePoint app model.
- Top 10 tips for preparing for the shift to the SharePoint App Model by Jeremy Thake
- SharePoint Software Factory CodePlex project
- SharePoint Solution Deployer CodePlex project
- SPCop CE (Community Edition) Visual Studio extension
- SharePoint Code Analysis Framework (SPCAF)
- SharePoint Code Analysis Framework (SPCAF) Visual Studio Extension
- Office 365 Developer Patterns & Practices
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast
Matthias is a SharePoint Server MVP originally from Bavaria in Germany. He currently lives in Stockholm, Sweden, and owns RENCORE AB, the company behind the SharePoint Code Analysis Framework (SPCAF) and SharePoint Code Check (SPCop). You can follow him on @mattein and read his blog at http://www.matthiaseinig.de.
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.