We sat down with three of our Microsoft MVPs Tobias Zimmergren, Erwin van Hunen, and Waldek Mastykarz to talk SharePoint. What followed was an intriguing conversation which formed the basis for this MVP blog series special. In this weeks installment, Waldek and Erwin talk about the importance of understanding where your applications reside.
Blog posts in this series:
- MVP Take: Deprecating features in SharePoint – are you prepared?
- MVP Take: How do organizations use and extend SharePoint?
- MVP Take: What are the consequences of extending SharePoint?
- MVP Take: Govern, manage and mitigate SharePoint application risks
- MVP Take: Where are your SharePoint applications? (this article)
- MVP Take: How do you consistently maintain SharePoint applications
Waldek Mastykarz is a 10 year Microsoft Office Development MVP and Product Owner at Rencore. He reinforces our product development and is also a member of the SharePoint PnP Core Team
Erwin van Hunen is a 5 year Microsoft MVP, Microsoft Certified Master, and Microsoft Certified Solutions Master and works at Rencore. He is currently a Rencore product Owner and a core member of the SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) team.
Scaling Microsoft 365 Governance with Rencore
Our research is continuing to grow. In our latest governance webinar: How to stay in control of Office 365 in 2020, which you can catch up on demand if you have time, we had a live demo of our Rencore Governance software, which is currently in closed beta. Participants could view and feedback first-hand on what policies they would find helpful when automating their governance efforts.
Rencore Governance allows you to choose what you want to track, build relevant reports, and automate with your business processes in mind. If you would like to learn more about Rencore governance and see it in action, please head to the Rencore Governance product page by clicking the button below.