We at Rencore think sharing is caring. That’s why we decided to provide you with our expert’s insights into SharePoint and Office 365 on a monthly basis. Topics covered range from development to architecture, to administration, quality management and the business side of things.
Please check back regularly for our latest webinars or sign up for our newsletter.
Critical GDPR Details Often Underestimated or Overlooked
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation is wider-ranging than most people realize. Most application vendors claiming GDPR readiness have only a narrow view of the new laws. This webinar is all about covering what most people forget and things even genuine experts haven’t been able to cover very often.
Join Liam Cleary, Microsoft MVP and Mike Fitzmaurice, workflow and business process authority, as they cover critical issues like:
- Why individual application readiness won’t be enough, and cross-product integration will be necessary.
- What it’s going to take to comply with the right to rectify and remove data, and the right to be forgotten and later remembered.
- What Consent of Data really means, and what companies will have to do about it.
- Who is responsible for which actions in the inevitable case of a data breach.
- Exactly what is meant by a controller vs. a processor – and what applies where.
- What Microsoft’s contractual agreements for Office 365 cover – and what they don’t.
No one webinar can completely cover the GDPR; this one will begin where most of them ended and get you further to understanding – and compliance.
Join Liam Cleary and Mike Fitzmaurice on March 22nd, 2018 as they dive into critical GDPR details that are often underestimated or overlooked.